Rebellious Mint Hot Chocolate
Live rebellious and make this Mint Hot Chocolate recipe from @chefmoni to keep you warm and hydrated today. Check out the video here.
- 1½ cups (12 oz) milk or non-dairy alternative (I used oat)
- ¼ cup (40 g) sugar
- 1¾ oz (50 g) dark chocolate
- ¼ tsp (1 g) vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 packet Rebellious Infusions—Mint
- Place milk in a sauce pot. Heat to a simmer.
- Place sugar in a separate sauce pot. Cook to golden amber caramel. De-glaze with hot milk.
- Whisk in chocolate to melt.
- Whisk in vanilla, salt, Rebellious Infusions—Mint.