Blood Orange Pancakes
We have this outstanding pancakes recipe from @happihomemade that uses our very own Rebellious Blood Orange Infusions! See her video on how to make these pancakes.
- 2 cups flour (whole wheat or GF blend)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 2 packets Drink Rebellious—Blood Orange
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- zest of one blood orange
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 16"x10" rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together almond milk, eggs, 2 packets of Drink Rebellious—Blood Orange, oil, and zest of fresh blood orange.
- Then add in flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Pour pancake batter onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and place on plate. Top with powdered monk fruit sweetener or syrup of choice.