- 32 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 7-oz containers marshmallow crème
- ⅔ cup hand-and-half
- 2 tbsp crème de menthe
- 2 tbsp crème de cacao
- 1–2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 packets RebelliouS Infusions—Mint
- Crush cookies with melted butter (by hand or with food processor). Set aside a small amount for later. Pour rest of cookies into pie pan and press into bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Heat marshmallow creme and half-and-half in saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly. Once melted & combined, place pan in bowl of ice to cool quickly.
- Once cooled, add crème de menthe, crème de cacao, and RebelliouS Infusions—Mint. (Optional: Add food coloring.)
- In mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff. Pour cold marshmallow mixture into heavy cream and fold gently. Pour filling into chocolate crust. Sprinkle remaining cookie crumbs over top of pie.
- Freeze until very firm (~2 hours). Remove from freezer ~10 minutes before slicing and serving.