3-ingredient Banana Ice Cream
Made with just bananas, milk, and a flavor of choice, this is a super-easy, healthy, and delicious ice cream recipe. This recipe is from @thebigleybasics. You can add whatever flavoring, mix-ins, and toppings you like! She used DrinkRebellious zero sugar flavor infusions to flavor the ice cream—more info about these sugar-free flavor blends below the recipe! View the video of the recipe.
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- flavoring of choice (see below for options)
- Slice your bananas and place on a tray or plate lined with parchment paper. Freeze for a couple hours.
- Remove banana slices from the freezer and blend in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth. Add in milk to help blend/process if necessary.
- Add your flavoring of choice and blend again until smooth. Then, stir in mix-ins of choice by hand (see below for ideas).
- Enjoy immediately as a soft serve ice cream option or freeze the mixture for 30–60 minutes and then scoop into dishes for a regular ice cream option!
- Top with toppings of choice (see below for ideas).
- Chocolate (add 3 tbs cocoa powder)
- Vanilla (add 2 tsp vanilla extract)
- Mint (add ⅛–¼ tsp mint extract)
- Peanut Butter (add 3 tbs peanut butter)
- Coffee (add 1 tbs instant coffee)
- Fruit (add 1 cup frozen fruit of choice)
- DrinkRebellious Infusions (any—there are so many flavor options!)
- chocolate chips
- chopped nuts
- cacao nibs
- cookie dough / brownie bites
- berries/fresh fruit slices
- coconut whipped cream
- melted chocolate
- warmed peanut butter